TBA 0.00% 2.6¢ tombola gold ltd

To me it looks like a big setup. AMG bringing out really good...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    To me it looks like a big setup. AMG bringing out really good gold grades, fast track production , drilling the 14klm x 6klm geophysical anomaly in the G2 corridor next month and someone starts shorting then recommended for shorting by a group followed up by a write up from dingy little publisher who has been fined $620,000 last year by ASIC for distributing false material and people follow the r soles like sheep. See the ASX shorts.

Best thing we can do is buy them and turn the tables on them. There is a thing called people power but I think everyone has forgotten. Minorities seem to rule, maybe a bit of people power will put them in their box. Not a level playing field.

Just on Burra I can report that BHP used the same geophysical survey as AMG after seeing the results AMG were getting and did the same survey (magnetitelluric survey) also in the G2 corridor and results from the survey same as the results from AMG. They drilled it with over 300m of 3% Cu. Can you imagine what would happen is AMG hit similar. Haha. Fist time BHP has released drilling results in 20 years, go figure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.