RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i cant let it happen, page-11

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    I understand your concern gavtech but I think smart was a health skeptic to start but is now a believer. There was plenty of discussion around AOI trying to smoke out Range a couple of years ago - also CNOC trying direct bribes of Puntland officials to get them to reneg on the deal - all failed although I suspet the reason Range doesn't have the whole country any more was a compromise.

There were some sort of management troubles a while back and it cost either Povey or an AOI top guys their job and the Ligan dude was dropped as well to smooth the process.

Whatever the truth was Smart is roghly in line with the gist of the history and has good reason to be increasingly confident.

In the end Range has survived every challenge, has a more diversified portfolio, has cash coming out of its ears and has a very bullish (and sustained) share price.

I know I sold 90% but I still reckon it looks surprisingly good - I just find it hard to stay in a market cap this high - its a bit of an each way bet from here.

I like the little market cap specs that can got from 10-30m market caps to 100-300m over a year or 2. Range took 5 years in the end cause a GFC and some other stuff got in the way but it paid off in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.