HST 0.00% 16.0¢ hastie group limited

i can't sleep... can u hastie?, page-6

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Raving, If you predicting a bounce I think you might be disappointed especially for the next couple of months.

Ive been in these type of stocks many times before. Been burnt hard on
    them. However there is a way to play them you can make money. The trick with these stocks is taking your full offered entitlement regardless of what your averaged at. Sit on them for 6 - 12 months and if you want out that the time.

The reality is with a 2.85 to one offering those who want the shares will buy them in the offer. Ronounced rights generally don't trade above 1c with such a big offer. So realistically max you'll pay to buy in now is 15c. Thus there isn't the buy volume there to make it bounce.

What will happen now is the volitility in price will stop. it will slowly drag its way up to 20c over the next couple of months and hopefully within a year get to 30c.

Remembering the whole fundimentals of Hastie now have changed. Bringing on so much equity means that dividends are now going to be about 40% per share what it was before because there is more hands in the cookie jar. NTA will be hammered at around 30c's to my calculation and the reputation of the company has been trashed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.