ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

i can't understand market reaction., page-18

1. 328 Posts.
    Well, I am pretty disappointed about this. The GSA should have at least pushed the shares to .28 cents and the pie in the sky dog box that seems to follow ICN is well and truly alive.

Credibility seems to be the number one cause of concern an the fact that we have no gas is a no brainer for a lot of traders. We need many more holes to be dug and hell, it has certainly proved something; RJ's cart before horse idea seems to have failed at this point. We got a deal but RJ is long in the tooth and if he wants this to pay off, well, he certainly must want to work till he is in the grave.

I am a firm believer in ICN but I am a long termer; .028 was my in price and this is a bottom draw job.

Until we have gas, we are not going to get any lift off or until we get a JV partner with a lot of money to help give us the credibility that the FIN certainly destroyed, we are going to have the one legged duck syndrome for time to come.

Anyway, I will load up again for another "swing-trade" at some point. We will get another 10% rise out of it at some point again.

I agree with Jake... the price movement in the last hour was classic leaky boat again. The ASX should look into this... these double dippers need to be stopped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.