ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

i can't understand market reaction., page-22

1. 21,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Relax jake and katok. This GSA deal has been going on for well over a yerar, months prior to MOU, it has been the one thing driving this company for over 18 months. I would be ABSOLUTELY amazed if the company hadn't already factored in all of these, so obvious, precedents and have been working on them all of that time. The "conditions precedent" are fundamental basic requirements of ANY contract, particularly so specific for this GSA.
    Don't think that they have been "sprung" on RJ and he's now walked away scratching his head saying, hell, that was a surprise, how are we going to do that? Come on, let's give this company SOME credit.
    You will be VERY pleasantly surprised with every ann that comes out of Icon for the next 12 months. Sit back, you are paying EXPERTS to address these very simple basic precedents and you can bet that most of them have already been partly resolved.
    626 will surprise everyone and getting that 2.2TCF 2P is no surprise to the company and they have signed a "BINDING" contract don't forget, but I reckon that they are sleeping very well at night, albeit probably less hours with the extra work that they will be doing for the next 2 years.

Use YOUR knowledge in this company to advantage and while the opportunists are rushing for the doors help yourselves to some incredibly cheap new shares. I know who I am betting will be laughing all the way to the bank in the months ahead and it won't be the day traders, it will be those that have fully researched this company and have faith in their ability to deliver.
    Relax, sit back, grab a cooling sav blanc and watch your highly paid management team strutt their stuff.

P.S. What would you LT's be doing now if the SP had spiked to .65, anything different? Possibly not being so concerned about RJ and the company's ability to deliver?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.