ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

i can't understand market reaction., page-26

1. 21,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    Yep casmack, what's changed? THs and DTs saw an opp for a quick quid punting on the GSA spiking SP. But, managed FAR better by company and the hype that was in the pre MOU just wasn't there and the spike didn't eventuate.
    Now we are seeing all of them running for cover and must also understand that NO SERIOUS investor who knows anything about trading or investing, especially if they know ICN, would be buying any big numbers while this predictable exodus was happening.
    I am now expecting them to see when the exodus (dozens of small holders) have left the market and again I refer you to The Sparkler's post last night, and you will then see the serious buying commence. But, let's just watch the fall out of the ST and DT holders and wait for the real action, reinforced by anns from RJ.
    Don't read anything sinister in what has happened last few days, "typical ST DT trading" (which back fired) and we may never see them again. Picking up (very) small(5K & 10K) parcels at these figures is very satisfying with LT intentions.
    In fact, I think that's why RJ hasn't had a follow up Media Presentation like he did with the MOU, to kill off the speculators knowing that the LT people would not be concerned about ST, "temporary" market movements.
    BUY/Sell ratio also getting much closer, they're the numbers to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.