ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

G'day Occam, great to see you running your ruler over Icon...

1. 21,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2051
    G'day Occam, great to see you running your ruler over Icon again. Good little article in The Gold Coast Bulletin last Tuesday. Worth a read. Just Google up Gold Coast Bulletin and enter Icon Energy.

One interesting comment from Wesley Glanville, ex-Santos you remember, worth noting:-
    Mr Glanville also said there also was an ''enormous amount of stranded gas around Australia''. That is gas that has no market or distribution issues.

I'd say that Wesley and RJ know exactly where that is and are probably on personal good terms with the companies that own it.

Also must remember that ICN will be starting a $30 million drilling programme in 626 mid April, all funded by Stanwell, at least 5 rapid fire wells. And will tackle their other leases from May/June, starting with 855. They have about $17 million in the bank.

Infrastructure wise, 626 should be no problem with access through the existing Roma Brisbane pipeline. Nor should the new "tough" regs interfere too much as 626 doesn't present a threat water wise or environmentally.
    Even 855 has the extensive Moomba pipelines to access. 855 certainly has no water or environmental issues. That's why it would really be beneficial to both BPT and ICN to resolve 855 amicably and ASAP. Hope bollocks dont get in the way of common sense.

Also reckon that the company personnel now has some real grunt and I think you will be most impressed with the influence that Howard YU will instill. It is definitely no longer a one man (RJ) band!!!

Will be lots of work going on from now on and therefore lots of very interesting anns. Very glad you are on board posting wise and very much looking forward to comparing thoughts as all of this unfolds. The market still sees Icon and RJ in particular, as that poor old Santiago in the Old Man and the Sea, an old fisherman, past his prime, goes out to prove that he still had it in him, catches a huge marlin but by the time he brought it into shore the sharks had devoured it, just leaving a skeleton. I know that RJ knows the story well and would have no intention of being another Santiago.

I do recall very well occam that you gave me my first and only lesson in posting after I posted my first one on HC some years ago now and you have taught me to stick to facts and to not get too passionate, although that was hard to do at the time when I saw all of those unfounded attacks on the company and RJ in particular. Thank again for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.