BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i certainly dont give credibility to wilson

1. 767 Posts.
    Have a good read at Wilson stock broking recommendation on BTA in particular to Aug and Oct 2009

The world hasnt changed and Relenza Patent expirey hasnt changed.

All fundimentals are the same as are all public announcements from BTA and GSK.

Their analysis based on known released BTA financials are basically the same thus a valuation of circa $2.30

Now look at their forecast in June ($1.49) prior to the Royalty announcement on 22nd July and then compare their late July recommendations of $2.09

Now compare their ST forecasts compared to the share price movements circa Wilson release dates and you will see that they have only reacted to known events i.e. the market has gone way above their last forecast thus they have upped theirs.

Now it will be very very interesting to see what they come up with next when the Royalty payments are IMHO at the top end of expectation.

My guess you will not hear of them for 2 months again.

I suspect their crystal ball is broken

$4.00 by end of October is still my call based on royalties and the next half yearly dividend payment of 13 to 15 cents.

I called the first ever dividend right and IMO I see this being replicated again at a higher rate of return

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.