NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Gee I hold a lot at three times the price. Everyday I panic a...

1. 90 Posts.

Gee I hold a lot at three times the price. Everyday I panic a little, I look at my little boys face and think walterville you idiot, it is in a way part of his future you are gambling with.

So I sit down and look at were to invest, before I get hammered as a NWE pumper or manipulator or anything I am doing heaps BUT I still believe.

I believe in the tangibility of gas, the ability of the world to discover better ways of doing things ie fracking etc, our proximity to infrastructure, the possibilty of both domestic and offshore markets ie Bharat and India, a belief by our politicians that our economy is isolated and that the mining boom will go on forever is false and that financially we may have to develop shale as per the US, that the low price of gas will actually promote more usuage if people can afford to leave the lights on at night they will, the growing usuages and adaptions for gas ie a lot of US factories ie forklifts and even fleetcars converted, i believe a eclectic or mixed energy world of perhaps shale - solar - wind - battery storage and even eventually nuclear could run the world, also do believe in management hand tied with big boys of playground AWE and Bharat running round hard to dominate always funny if and I said if a biggger player enters the playground.

Anyway not many will read this, even less will understand the mutterings of a madman the SP will still haunt me and as far as financial responsibility maybe I have it all wrong, buts it's better than No 4 in the eighth and if I am wrong to borrow a Sinatra line I did it my way with 'did' being the emphasised line.

A mate of mine was asked by a friend a young one of why he believed still believed in Santa and he said I choose to believe. I hope my reasons are a bit better but in NWE I choose to believe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.