NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Potts - the US has a LONG way to go in regards to LPG vehicles -...

1. 2,057 Posts.
    Potts - the US has a LONG way to go in regards to LPG vehicles - most don't even know you can drive a car thats a regular combustion vehicle on it.

The infrastructure to move gas isn't there either - not in the volume they need. Oil yes - gas..not so much.

The real problem I'm seeing is the Fed is essentially reinflating the bubble - housing prices are near 2007 highs now in most decent parts of the US, and the DOW is over 15k with suspect rationale behind it.

It feels like they patched up a broken leg with a bandaid and now think they can start sprinting again.

We'll see how they go when the QE training wheels are taken off - if they ever do.

I fear that if real estate in the US is actually left alone to market conditions - the construction/housing boom going on right now will stop real hard, real fast.

Also they didn't take the opportunity to get into new, renewable industries as much as they should have - when in doubt, go back to what you know, which is a shame really as they had quite an opportunity to break some new ground and be industry leaders.

However they still manufacture - they still have agriculture etc.

Aus however - now that's a really sad state of affairs when you see industry is near dead, the farms have literally been sold off to foreign interests, so what's left if people can buy dirt out of the ground cheaper in Africa and not WA? I really think it's going to be bad in Aus.

Right now it feels like people have been hiding from the rain - and now they see the sun out just a little - they're in a massive rush to make as much as they can before the clouds come back. Like I said, most of the jobs are several years old, and just needed to be updated to current regs etc, but the NEW stuff, like say A2 is right now to NWE, that's relatively rare - not as many willing to start putting big plans in motion just yet.

Its definitely a wait and see mood.

And on that note - I'm off to bed...lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.