PBI premier bionics limited

hi cabe, yep i see there's some support at .18 in the onscreen...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010

hi cabe,

yep i see there's some support at .18 in the onscreen depth ... i would be hoping to buy back my parcel i sold at .205 for .19 ... of course in hindsight should have dumped a few more .. i only took 200000 blros at .06 and could have had 400000 lol ....

i agree that pbi is not far away from moving up once the underwiters overhang is gone ... 13m shares (many in safe hands) .... so i think this downturn will be limited to January and by mid Feb will will be moving strongly into the mid-2os.

notice on the new oppies hodlers list AMN boys are in for half a million ... they like a winner, co hopefully they are hanging in for better day (with their free oppies grr again) ....

ross horley and marks buying on market was a good sign, although you wonder why they failed to convert oppies .... perhaps to ensure underwriters got a bigger stake with freebies (???)

anyway, lots to like here. life sciences are moving when the story gets told ... IMU's recent run shows just what can happen when the reality of what's going on gets out to the market .... PBI is a similar story ... great growth stock for short and longterm investors.

mid-year i see .50 ..... for now, im watching blr.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.