BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i demand a new ceo asap

1. 8,256 Posts.
    If we vote Yes to the merger, there is no reason why we cannot also vote No Confidence in management. It is the same management that will be launching us in the USA and the same management that are supposedly looking to hire a "Rockstar" CEO, but only perhaps in 6-12 months time. Do you trust them with their management track record?

The first year in the US is pivotal. 6 months ago I said they should have been looking for a new CEO - if they did, by now, we might have had a fresh start and renewed confidence in Biota. Momentum is all important and I would like to see Biota start in the US on day one with their best foot forward - with PC and DL running the show, even in the interim, its a BIG negative.

There is no reason to think that Hunter Hall and East Hill wouldn't vote No Confidence in management. The sooner we are rid of the dynamic duo, the sooner we will stop wasting Biota's money on poor management.

I'd like to see the appointment of a new US CEO fast-tracked over the next 3 months. He/she can be based in Australia for the transition and be ready to lead the company in the USA from day 1.

I vote No Confidence in management.
    I vote Yes to merger.
    I vote fast-track the appointment of a new CEO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.