SRT 2.50% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Having seen today's action, seems like tomorrow is going to be a...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Having seen today's action, seems like tomorrow is going to be a nasty day for us. I don't care no matter what happens tomorrow, I expect nothing less then an announcement. MW would be aware that there is a time factor to an investment. I expect him to meet a date that he has given. I am aware that he has given an indication only, nevertheless, I expect him to meet his dates. Good, bad or ugly won't matter. I would say this is only a courtesy towards his 100's of share holders. I am sure he is aware that 100's of his investors are sitting duck and waiting for a date he gave his investors. If he has given a time to meet and have a cup of coffee with one of his investors, he is required to meet. In our case, promised date wasn't met last time. I felt that we were ignored which costed me a bundle. (I gave the benefit of the doubt), I really really hope that this won't be delayed (ignored?) this time for another week or two. IMO, somebody is making a bucket load based on the time factors alone.
    Delay the news, SRT will be down. Who makes the money? I have invested heavily on this stock, I will not sit aside and wait. The company that I invested in (SRT) gave me a date. If the date wans't important why would you mention in your documents. It a significant factor in share holders diary.

I am not selling in any shape of form. I just feel sorry watching how some kids are being drilled.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $28.77K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.