SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Here here Gladiator and to the advice given by those other...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Here here Gladiator and to the advice given by those other posters with hearts and patience.

As an accountant I've been through DD a few times before. It's a process where one party discloses its books to another over a certain period of time. In this instance this period has been extended until 11th March. One would hope and assume the acquiring party analyses their findings BEFORE any decision is made. Sure, as Tangrams kindly pointed out, they don't want to sit on it for too long, however no announcement tomorrow doesn't necessarily mean any further delays. No doubt their decision has already been made. However this process is a confirmation and once armed with all the facts there could still be further negotiations before we hear any further news.

My comfort lies in the simple fact that it's a back door listing supported by proven underwriters who know what they're doing. They would have done enough homework earlier on to determine that this is a viable fintech.

The chart looks bullish and today's action confirmed this. Most inductors remain positive and we closed below VWAP.

I'm guessing there are a few holders on here who haven't been playing this game for long. As some have said - there's volume out there and someone willing with deep pockets if you want to sell.

(Sorry if I'm repeating what's already been said - only skipped through today's posts)

Good luck to all. JMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.