SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

I demand nothing less then an announcement tomorrow., page-75

1. 2,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 968
    Hi Anatol,
    No by no means would it be better, it just creates more panic and induced selling. Look at what happen to China's market when they decided to put it on halt and re-open.

If funds are locked in for a week, I know many(not me) would require liquidity of their SRT funds especially traders. Once sock re-opens the first thing that will happen is a large sell off.

However what would be nice is 24hour T/H just so we can have time to digest the DD and go over it. I've never seen a T/H for a DD before and I doubt this will be any exception that's just how the market is and we must adjust.

I know you are a high quality SRT poster, you just need a breather the anxiety seems to be getting to you. Let's keep this thread on track and focus on what's more likely to occur - we get a DD and what should we be focusing on within the DD will be more constructive.

Personally I will be first looking at revenue - how they aim to achieve revenue and potential revenue streams for Intiger (clients??). Also be looking at growth potential, how big is there target market and risks involved.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.5¢ $852 4.603K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85797 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 50095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.