SRT 7.89% 17.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

I demand nothing less then an announcement tomorrow., page-78

1. 2,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Whatever happens tomorrow.. Imho shareholders deserve a detailed update and explanation on the progress of the acquisition. While I tend to think I'm a patient holder, il have to be honest in admitting that it is abit disappointing to see no news of any substance since the acquisition was revealed so far. I tend to believe that I am an advocate of MW but that doesn't make me a blind follower. I appreciate that in business sometimes hiccups are inevitable but missing your timelines several times can be detrimental to your business as well. Obviously this is not within the control of MW himself but also the other parties involved so I'm not pointing the finger at anyone.

I'm still bullish on SRT.. but we are human after all.. so better we work together as a team and discuss the matters professionally rather than turn on one another when times get rough.

If only another few days is required, a TH and suspension would be sensible. If a longer delay..back into my shell for now . The last thing we want is another ODN style thread over here.
    Last edited by Jnnl: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $29.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 19.0¢ 17.0¢ $44.46K 247.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 431 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.