SGW sons of gwalia limited

re: i did $75 on the pro's ..goblin Yo,U know what I don't get...

1. 34,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: i did $75 on the pro's ..goblin Yo,

U know what I don't get really about SGW. The new management took over in Jan and they didn't know that the company was in trouble till now??

I get the feeling that the current managment is probably more to blame then the old ones? They probably didn't see a quick recovery and took the easy path out.

By declaring the voluntary admin we won't see this 1/2 yearly report, thus we don't really know what happened.

And why did tantulum get the first mention on the reports rather then gold since the new managment arrived, did they know the gold was stuffed months ago?

And if they were hedged, couldn't they just close the hedge by going to the mint and picking up some gold and sold it for $20 per ounce profit?

Just some thoughts...

I think it is probably too early for to call it a total loss to the current shareholders, I think wait a while and see what the administrators do, since some of the debt is not due till 2007 or so...

Maybe its really the new managements fault and not the other guys and they took the easy way out...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.