POS 33.3% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I did not say my last word, things are happening, page-36

1. 3,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Negativity at it's best!!!! Boring.

Taxim's qoutes:
    ''Don't waste your time with this Sen. We all know that this is a dead dog. Some one trying so hard to sell as much as he can.''
    ''Any news yet !!!!!''
    ''the Fredy Frog's credibility is less than zero!!!''
    ''probably not , no cash , huge C&M cost of 4 mines , huge management cost and the most importantly DS's $8000 a week.''
    ''Some poor guys still believe the FROG!!! Lol how many times has he failed??? Maybe 1000 times...''
    ''Any news yet!!! Of course not. Fredy stop giving people false hope mate. You are wrong again. Your legend DS could not keep his promise again.''
    ''And some stupids believe him. Some people are so idiot to see the reality.''
    ''POS goes up only two conditions, When I buy POS or when DS gets fired lol, First part is joke but second part dead serious.''
    ''I can see desperation on here. Please go posssssss lol''
    ''Agree so many people waiting on the sideline . DS is the reason why POS is 5 cent. As soon as he goes , huge rally for POS''
    ''Fredy is bagging now please POS please gooo.what a desperation. I start to feel this guy now. He probably knows that things are not looking good....''
    ''Dead man walking!, I was wondering why so many rampers were around !!!, I was wondering why so many rampers were around !!!''
    ''The frog is not your friend guys. watch out him. He works for DS.
    only support at 5.1 and 5 cent. Free fall coming soon. 4 cent on the card. still any news!!!! yap only quarterly!!! useless DS. Ugly frog , stop giving people false hope.''
    ''Let them to have a good time , if the frog is not around there will be no hope for POS holders. However The frog gives them always false hope. He has been wrong million times but still some desperate holders believe him. By the way 8k coming to useless DS. And the frog's big news which is quarterly coming soon tick tock. Farrrrrrkkkkkk''
    ''Funny that still some people believe The frog. An other red day because frog sheet itself once again''
    ''Were you expecting announcement lol . One again Fredy'a was wrong. Anyone surprise? no! Who we go!!! There is a delay lol! Surprise , surprise but wait a minute , this is POS and delays happen all the time lol. An other POS and Fredy fiasco. Be aware danger in the air. Farrrrrrkkkk''
    ''It is not all good''
    ''R.I. P''
    ''Be careful mate , this one is very risky right now''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $57.55K 15.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
120 87034894 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 55755689 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.