ZIP 1.93% $1.78 zip co limited..

I did read an article that indicated a new buy now pay later is coming KLARNA

1. 638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Basically more and more competitors are coming into the market, Z1P has gained traction in Australia and it would need massive incentives for consumers to switch over to another buy now pay later company OR consumers may just use all the buy now pay later companies at once (use zip here and after pay there) as an example.

I believe its a race to who ever can get the most merchants will win as more merchants owned, the more the brand is advertised...

We'll see how it goes!

Klarna does have CBA, Blackrock and even Snoop Dog (a famous rapper) backing them.

Right now Z1P is headed to New Zealand but will need another capital raise and go bigger quickly as now its a race to the top or complete wipe out!

New Zealand just may be the best option to start expanding as countries with high levels of debt to income are the target (people who borrowed more then they can repay), USA is also good but if I were running Z1P i would wait till after pay spend their big $$$ to advertise and pave the road for Z1P...

Z1P is in good hands the $6.00 monthly fee if a balance still remains on a customers account is really nothing for a consumer as long as they can pay the bills and/or buy"the new thing" the consumer wants but for us that $6.00 is alot if you multiply it with an average or even with 100,000 as I would imagine at least 100,000 consumers still have money they need to pay back.

100,000 customers owing money x $6.00 monthly fee x 12months = ???

correct me if im wrong as I want to learn from my mistakes...

Right now In my Opinion the price is very nice!

BUT the trade war could escalte further, the Dow Jones (An American Stock Index) could drop to lower levels and Australia is considered the "Sheep county" meaning we follow the USA market with stock prices.

Another factor to take in also is Australia's RBA has dropped its rates and this should create a positive impact on revenue for Z1P over the next 2 quarters (because Z1P borrowed money from the banks).

I would love any down rampers to correct me or tell me if im wrong, If anyone could also add their Ideas to this tread so that it boosts confidants or even a warning to get out now...

Thanks guys.

Very tired and sorry for any mistakes

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.78
Change
-0.035(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $2.246B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.81 $1.74 $30.57M 17.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 110725 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.78 29116 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.