DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

well about six weeks ago i spoke with DTE's shareholders liason...

1. 5,371 Posts.
    well about six weeks ago i spoke with DTE's shareholders liason officer , Mrs DI Brokman , sydney office ,and i found her to be completely out of her depth , reason i called was my concern with the constant algarithmic trading and the continued manipulation of the share price , which has been happening on a daily basis for months

firstly she had no idea that it was occuring , nor did she understand what it was all about

secondly she said that the management was to busy with other matters that it didnt have the time to be concerned

thirdly she thought there was no reason to notify ASIC of these actions

I even took the privelage to send her a detailed email of many comments made here on HC of we share holder comments regarding the "bot trading" and the way that Bank of America and others are manipulating the share price

Now this week we have seen 2 days where trading has exceeded 10 millions share volume and here we are still at .12 cents and the manipulators are still holding it down with sell parcells from 1 share to a few hundred, and yes still no action

also this week they announced that Bank of America was again a major share holder , well thats not correct , they have only borrowed the 70 million shares , oh and yes your correct in thinking , they are up to their old tricks of driving the price down , yet again

now she has not returned 2 phone calls i put through this week , so for me i cant be bothered any more as the management cant be bothered either , so it up to the rest of you to take charge

good luck with all this cvrap we have had to endue

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.