IBG 0.00% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Amen to that Artic. I'm a holder too, not Top 20 but would...

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Amen to that Artic.

I'm a holder too, not Top 20 but would estimate Top 50.

I have followed Jonathan Downes (JD) for close to 10 years now and more closely over the last 5-6 as I positioned into IBG. My first attraction to IBG was the sheer size of Citronen but I also looked at who was running it and the vision.

JD's vision from Day 1 is to build a mini Glencore, bold I know but it takes balls to raise $27 million dollars and buy an ice cap in the middle of no where and then raise another $50+ million to get it to this stage. If you don't think that, go try it people!

GEO's are generally a funny one as I find they don't talk it up enough when their company needs ramping but that's a story for another time..

One thing I will say about JD is his vision has not changed and he will build this company into a mini Glencore. I take my brand and reputation in the market place very seriously and I know JD feels the same this is why I have never sold one share and continually accumulate as cash flow allows. He has proven to stay the course and has not wavered once through all that tough GFC stuff knowing that one day Zinc will have it's day and he has bet his reputation on it. I think he is going to get his day...I think we are going to get ours..

We all know production is not any time soon but if you have patience this company will one day be a dividend paying machine and if 100% franked and you have a large holding life is going to be very, very nice.

Cheers and have a great Saturday all.
    Last edited by djr67: 23/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.833K 1.208M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2117531 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5429982 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.