GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

i do not get it do you, page-3

1. 3,795 Posts.
    They are paying ( offering to pay ) you on an independent valuation , as of Today ! However you are certainly correct to ask the question , when in the past they have paid up to 5.5% compounding , and I believe 4.5% was the projection for the 1998 project . The 5.5% payout to growers in prior projects was " topped up " by the company , therefore growers in later projects would be paying a form of indirect " Tax " , when we were all told that returns would increase with technology . Then to make matters worse they are offering GTP shares at $1.10 in leiu of payment , as we can all now see the shares are trading around 50 c , then to make things worse / worse the whole $1.10 payout would be taxable , even though the shares are worth less than half this figure .

I encourage you to get some independent advice , although I can say on a personal note I will be voting a BIG NO , and taking my luck with the projects , if this proposal does not get up . I have a sizable amount of money at Stake over 11 years .

I also ( like you ) have a holding in the 2000 project , although according to my current correspondence , received this week ..2000 was one of the better projects , you should have received a letter ..

" Important announcement regarding your Great Southern investment " ..which outlines your holdings .

Anyhow , I will certainly be voting NO .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.