ADY 8.33% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

i do not understand

1. 1,362 Posts.
    Background

My recollection is that Leverage Capital was granted 37.5 million 9c Options to Admiralty back in 2005.

Leverage Capital in July 2007 also loaned funds (via converting shares) to ADY.

Leverage has an association with Opes Prime of which Anthony Blumberg( former ADY director) is a director.

Hawkswood Securities which has loaned funds to ADY also had Anthony Blumberg as a director.

It has been speculated in various forum posts that Opes Prime, of which Anthony B is a director may have been shorting the ADY market.

What I do not understand is .....

1. Could Opes have been involved in shorting the sp of ADY in order that Leverage Capital ( which has an association with Opes) obtain the maximum number of shares when converting the recent loan?

2. Why has the Leverage Capital loan been repaid now when the shares have traded at such a low level?

3. What duration was the loan for? If it was taken out in July 2007 that was less than a year ago.

4. Who decided on payment at this time March 11th when the market hit a low point?

Maybe someone can answer these questions and keep shareholders informed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11.94K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 400000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.