APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hello, Thanks for the heads up Hummms.Earnie, I am not in Japan,...

1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hello, Thanks for the heads up Hummms.

Earnie, I am not in Japan, I am in Hefei, China. Yes, today I did explain to several of my students that it was a special day in Australia. Sadly, many of my students hate the Japanese for atrocities committed here in China. They occupied part of the city I am living in in 1938. Both my father and my wife's father, who are both still alive, fought in the Pacific in WWII. They both have moved on and are beyond hatred. In fact, both of them did business in Japan within a couple of decades of the end of WWII. It is all well and good to recognize bravery and noble acts in the past but to harbour hatred for so long is unhealthy and can not lead to harmony in the future. We can not hate people today for decisions their leaders made generations ago.

Speaking of harmony in the future, APG's technologies are all in harmony with improving the environment and the well being of the company in the near future. For those that have held as long as I have and not doubted where we are headed, enjoy the rewards soon to come.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.