LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Don't Panic or get too excited, like a lot of us here have been...

1. 5,632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078
    Don't Panic or get too excited, like a lot of us here have been on and off for Years now Ex !

Most of us "Long Termers" yes, i count myself as one of those now

Have, over the Years, survived several Mild Strokes / Heart Attacks to get to this point

Get's easier after a while having survived a few imo All good now, anyway

For some, like myself & others here who have been, i'm sure, not only thinking, any day now for what seems like years, but have now resorted to more than just Wishing & Hoping for it to happen, but actually Praying to the LNG God's to make this happen, so one day we can all look back in our Retirement & say, you know what ? That was one Hell of a Ride, sure it was Scary, Long, Frustrating, Taxing, Rough, Testing, Exciting, but most of all Ferc'n rewarding in the End !

As Possum said in the past, we needed a bit of good old Lady Luck to get us over the line, but unfortunately she deserted us after a great run, hopefully in 2017 she's back on board the train after taking a long break & she's settling into her sleeper cabin for the run home !
    Amen to that ! Now

All we need to do now before we depart the station & head north to Alaska, or is it Canada ? Is make a sacrifice to the LNG God's, otherwise known as friggin' FERC and while we are at it, maybe an offering to the Big Bad BTA God to help get us moving in the right direction, again, more Full Steam ahead and less, No Fire, No Steam, POO hits the Fan, sure you're not Dead scenario ? Now wouldn't that be nice ! Well, hold the Bat mobile Batman, what's that i hear you say ? Look no further than the Green shoots that appeared here again yesterday, was it FA or TA ? Who's to say ! Not me, i just Pray

Looking forward to the day when i don't have to Pray, but happy to say,

Hallelujah / Hallelujah / Hallelujah / Hallelujah… i told you so !

GLTAH

Go Maggy ! Go the Bear with the Big Head !

Cheers

Franky Boy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.