VMY 0.00% 19.0¢ vimy resources limited

Fair point. My view though based on conversations and...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Fair point. My view though based on conversations and understanding of Vimy

1. mike and team are being agile with budget deployment and market cap considerations. Expectation is spot should start moving up in October post London nuclear symposium and after nuclear report is released. If it doesn’t, and market cap stays depressed, board and management will be more prudent in stretching out exploration spend. On the other handing, if early insights are exceptional, Mike may accelerate and seek more funds
    2. It can be unproductive to commit to detailed next step without seeing the dependencies first - next elements of exploration and further industry insights (per above point 1). Management could manage by exception and provide exact details upfront to the market, which would be appreciated, but that would require more upfront detailed planning and diversion of geo effort, which may prove unnecessary. As opposed to ‘just in time detail planning’ which is what agile is all about.
    3. To a lesser extent there is some legal ease built into wording with ASIC. The Geo’s on site are hands in and practical. And still sharpening views. Difficult to write that and be compliant

... hence my view on all the wriggle room.
    Last edited by pezsaz: 17/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.