DMG 0.00% 0.6¢ dragon mountain gold limited

i don't get this one, page-2

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Perry,
    Just a quick comment from me... gotta be somewhere else.
    From memory, the broker who handled the float put out an update in the last 6 months talking about a quality deposit, lots of areas already drilled by the Chinese, and the possibility of up to 15 million oz. Then there was the unexplored (only rock chip samples) area in the northern(?) goldfield area of China which could make the known deposits look small.
    Drilling to date has confirmed that the Chinese estimates were on the conservative side. Trial open cut mining to start in 09?
    Do I recall a mining licence needing to be granted and expected to be granted around now?
    Still cash in the bank but will need to raise capital to actually get mining.
    So.. whats happening? A quality deposit is starting to be recognised by someone... retail investors? institutional? another mining co interested in takeover?
    I have held for ages and my heart plunged when it went to 5.5c... but its not in danger of going into administration, so I just figure... hold on! Someone soon is going to release the purse strings to buy into the kind of deposit that this looks like being... hold on! I didn't expect to see the price rise so soon... but today is looking good indeed! Be warned.. I am only an amateur.
    GTG. Ren.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.368M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300185 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 309368 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.