ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

His names Jack Shmidt.... Havent been on here for a while, but...

1. 1,022 Posts.
    His names Jack Shmidt.... Havent been on here for a while, but like all good speccies, announcements come "Like a thief in the night." and thats the best time for them to strike. The silence from our board is beautifully deafening, and a sign to hold on to your hats, and be ready for when they strike the iron. I havent lost any faith in ESI due to their lack of announcements, in fact I view it as a wonderful sign. We havent got any less than we had 3 or 5 or 8 months ago, we are still the same company, with the same aims, goals, and hopes, and I for one just think sit tight. Everyone of the downrampers purely has a different view to holders, and there is nothing wrong with that. Speculative, means speculating, means taking a chance, having a go. At the end of the day, for all the uprampers or downrampers who post, none of us has a bleeding idea on the facts, none of us knows what wheels are turning, what conversations are being had behind closed doors, nor what negotiations are going on...So all of us are speculating, be it a good outcome, or a bad outcome, so yeh, I know Jack. Most of us know Jack....Absolutely Jack Shmidt of course. It has to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.