ATH 40.0% 0.7¢ alterity therapeutics limited

I don't know! Maybe..., page-2

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    K - that's a fascinating read, and I personally have quite a lot of belief that the mind can control our physical wellbeing. To a point. I don't trust the entirety of the "confounding" placebo result in the IMAGINE trial, mainly because of my understanding that there has never been a placebo result showing benefit (not just reduced decline) over such a long period for AD.

My alternative theories on the IMAGINE placebo result are:
    1. The imaging method gives results that bounce around, and the placebo cohort was too small to average this out
    2. A few of the placebo patients weren't suffering AD, rather they were suffering a more temporary affliction which was improved by time, placebo effect, or both
    3. A few sneaky placebo patients found out where the "good stuff" was stored (actually I think this is incredibly unlikely, but a mix up of PBT2 & placebo for a small handful of patients is a close cousin that I do think possible)

So regardless of the reason, I have thought that Prana should consider selling the placebo (not the drug, the experience!). I'm sure some people would be lining up. The NY Times article would help to sell the idea...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.002(40.0%)
Mkt cap ! $36.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $980.8K 154.3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4519008 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 36825074 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.