CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

i dont like mondays, page-24

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    "In other news, Bruce Buthelezi, a founding director of the company has tendered his resignation from the Board to pursue other business interests following the company?s landmark transaction with SIOC-cdt, a highly successful Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Group."

Bruce out SIOC-cdt director/s in.

Mind you,the sp's continual downward spiral has me more concerned than such small developments like the above.

Once upon a time one would get worked up about such an occurence but the sp's lack of support really is becoming a joke if it wasnt so serious.

The fact that the company is now worth less than what it has raised in the last year is ringing bells in my head.Its also well under what I would consider fair value for a company with its production and assets and development profile.

The way this sp is now moving almost has a feel of revenge about it.Have any of these initial Mashala takers at the end of 2010 got the proverbials with the company and have a mission to kill.

What ever the case its going to take some serious buying to knock out whoever is selling it down be they manipulators or genuine sellers not liking the risk.

Guess we wait and see if there are any white knights on the AIM market.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.