CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"Regardless of how good they are it will be humorous to watch...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Regardless of how good they are it will be humorous to watch the sudden rush to sell shares that day :-) What makes me crack up is you or I were to trade in the same manor we'd be hauled in front of a judge and asked to kindly explain"

Bermuda,

We will have two new bosses soon. One for the ASX and the other one for the ACCC. So, IMHO, if they are as good as I 've heard, thing may become interesting. Plus of course we will soon have competition for the ASX as well. As to how this will help in reducing this blatant bots manipulation I really don't know, but, somehow, I think that they will try their best. Unless of course they will be recalled back, and put on a chain like a good dog.

These people making use of these facilities are very powerful people. Don't forget that. As for CDU, I am quite confident that the bots are mainly used by the "friendly
    M & G" as many here calls them. Yeahhh, I'd like to think they are friendly, but I have never heard of an insto being very friendly with anyone.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.