CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

i don't see any negative announcements , page-3

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    You know the deal with both our stocks Pheonix1 LOL! Never try to use logic to figure out the share price!

You watch, within the next few weeks I think we'll see the DFS and the results of the bulk sample. Regardless of how good they are it will be humorous to watch the sudden rush to sell shares that day :-) What makes me crack up is you or I were to trade in the same manor we'd be hauled in front of a judge and asked to kindly explain.

I do hope one day CDU buys QMN and gives you a tidy profit. Once we're a bit closer to mining I'm going to have a good look. Our futures are very much intertwined which is why to this day I will never understand why one of your holders was over here bad mouthing CDU. Just insanity! I hate to tell you, the QMN board should inherit most of our problems once we go mining LOL. Then you'll have to trudge around knee deep in doo doo trying to defend your investment.

I'm as cozy as I've ever been in CDU right now. Amazed I'm able to pick up more here but hey it is what it is. May not be the bottom but I've got one more parcel to pick up and then I'm at my number I set 21/2 years ago when I bought my first shares. Took a bit longer to get here than I thought and I've paid a bit more than I thought I'd have to (thanks to Mr JORC) but I'm almost to the point when I can actually put them in the bottom draw and come back in a year or two! It's hard to do that when you still have your eye out for more shares! It's been a long road and I do hope WM writes a book on all this one day which I've been told he has mentioned in the past!

Good luck to all and more importantly good health..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.