LEG 8.33% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

i don't understand you, littletee

1. 22,691 Posts.
    What you are bringing up has nothing to do with what I am doing.

I thought you may have understood that but no, all my explanations are in vain.

My purpose is to disseminate the Activities and Announcements by LEG, make some comments and do some calculations. That is a democratic right, in case you didn't know.

So, the prospective Investor has as a complete as possible, package in front of him.

So, I hope that it is to his advantage and to the current holder's advantage as well: these calculations are new info, after all.

It takes some skill and quite a lot of time doing this, however, you don't appreciate that.

I don't think you understood the calculations either. Did you read the posts?

Someone with more influence over you than I have, will tell you that it doesn't make any difference whether you have paid 13 cents or 17 cents. Had I been in earlier, I would still have prepared the same data.

Had I paid 5 cents, I would still have written the same posts adjusted for changes.

Good for you having been in earlier, but note, LEG is not the only share around. Why make such a fuss?

I have prepared info for plenty of companies where people were in earlier than I did. And they thanked me for it.
    Are you not sure there were people recommending the stock before you did?

What is disgraceful is that you call it ramping-probably the only word in your vocabulary-it actually is research- and that the astonishing degree of your ignorance is exposed to the readers.

Stil, that is how you want it, I suppose..

Meanwhile, the prospective Investor doesn't care if someone paid 13 cents or 17 cents, all he wants to know is if he/she is getting good value for his/her investment.

Gerry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $12.42K 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1302933 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 130201 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.