PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

i dont understand, page-3

1. 11,632 Posts.
    rubbers0ul

Going on from Stef post.
    I'll take it a step further for you and try and help you understand a tad more. Pna management have done a great job the real worth of the company (market cap) is more now. But the GFC left many company looking of funds. Rights issues (selling new made up shares) were a way of raising more money for companies that desperately needed it. But of course by pushing more shares out there (pna doubled there share count)you cut the pie so to speak into a lot more pieces, therefore diluting the share price, more cuts gives you more pieces, but smaller slices (slice being the share price) now for the share price to growth other factors have to come into play.The pie/company needs to get bigger now hopefully, and be worth more. some of ways are PNA has to grow the company, that can be done in more the just one or two ways. Being by more mines, more production, copper prices have to stay good, or better still appreciate, Markets and market Sentiment in general has to be growing, and seen to be growing. there more but I hope your a tad wiser now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.