ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I also think that Cash flow is the key to serious SP rises.....

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I also think that Cash flow is the key to serious SP rises.. however, when I look over the fence at FAR , admittedly not in the same industry, but nonetheless, a company with over 3.6Billion shares listed and no cash flow according to their last qrtly report, they are currently sitting on a share price of $0.08c.
    I seemed to remember, as a long term holder , the rapid SP rises on Tincom news, the imminent Monash news etc.. so the SP can move violently either way depending on favourable or not so favourable or even no news, or even on the expectation of news..

So for what it's worth, my opinion is around the $0.06c - $0.08c would be a good price on announcement of the TPA signing with outline of financial details. After that, as time passes the SP will bounce around again as we go into a period of updates based around construction stages..

I am hoping for some more real news around new inventions/discoveries, new customers, advancement on CEA venture and lots more, this is where the SP will start to climb steadily, rather than sit in this heavy manipulated state it is in at the moment.. hopefully the games will end this month and ECT becomes a major player in the world of Clean Coal and Iron making.

As always IMHO..
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.