FDL flinders diamonds limited

i dont understand, page-47

1. 3,715 Posts.
    I think that there are several types of posters:

1. Those that are completely agenda driven - they will ramp the socks off a stock they are in and call holders of a stock that they don't own losers in an attempt to lower to price for them to buy in. Some of these people will then be ramping the stock again when they buy back in.

2. People who wish to share their advice and views in an even handed manner. They may be for a stock or against it - but it isn't personal. Often keen to see other people do well, and would like people to avoid costly mistakes.

3. Mean spirited sociopaths. Often use mean posting to overcome their own shortcomings.

4. Fan clubs - people who follow a particular stock or poster with fervour.

5. The rest - general posters or lurkers

So, most of the people that you are talking about would fall into categories 1, 3 and 4 - although a lot of people like to have an outlet to let people know when they have been clever - you can't boast to your friends about it so why not boast to a bunch of faceless people? Share trading is an intellectual game - part poker, part chess, part crossword. If you play the game, you want someone to know that you have played it just right...

By the way - congrats on the sale; no doubt you did well out of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.