FDL flinders diamonds limited

i dont understand, page-57

1. 16,229 Posts.
    Nobody responding to Macrae12 who has answered the question in full?

Jees, if you just made one of these 'monkey' trades each quarter (and got them reasonably right) you would be doing pretty well.

Unfortunately when they are on, they are on and it's every dog for himself. Hence the up/down ramps. I am usually too busy with my slow connection at work to even try to post.

I TOU'd a nob end the other day who was spamming a stock that had just doubled. He was doing it for personal gain obviously. H.C took no action. Anyway, I had a look, saw the momentum, bought, sold shortly after and made a bloody good quid. I work, so can't have the market scanner watching for me.

The poster is still a nob end, as he does this almost daily. But I made a good quid on the old FDL, even though I sold in 6c range, with a much higher close and almost triple that at opening the next day!

Anyway, thanks to the nob in question, I made a quid and learned something new about the value of keeping one eye on the HC 'tools' when no other scanning tools are available.

Altough I have learned and made a great deal from many posters, at the end of the day the answer to the original question is:

"Every dog for himself".

(Except cefadog who is a publically proclaimed lunatic after last night's effort lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.