ASX 2.41% $65.38 asx limited

i dont want to pay for working families, page-60

1. 217 Posts.
    It is strange how some people place so much emphasis on population, and shoot down policies that are designed to increase birth rates in this world, when the real problem is that modern medicine is prolonging the natural process of aging, and taking the average age of a person out well past where it was decades ago. At some point, we all have to put a stop to preventing death, only to maintain an elderly person who merely drains society of money, places strain on the heath system, and in many cases adds no real benefit back into society. At the same time, some one has to care for them.

Even when someone has enough money to support themselves to a certain degree, their wealth as they age is depleted, leaving very little for their children and their families, meaning little wealth is passed on to help sustain this culture we live in.

It is a very touchy topic, but at some point (maybe a MEANS tested age limit lol), someone who is dying needs to be left to die (albeit humanly/peacefully). At the same time, bringing children into the world should be encouraged, and let the cycle continue. This is not an infinite world, and I believe that once your time is up, it is up, move on and let new blood have their turn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.38
Change
1.540(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $12.67B
Open High Low Value Volume
$63.91 $65.39 $63.91 $19.27M 296.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 957 $65.31

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.38 953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.