POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

I feel a capping accumulation, page-5

1. 7,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 728
    No it's just the ASX in the "international criminal millionaire world" is seen as a great way to Scam people with little recompense, so they all use this (ASX) vehicle to commit crimes. So you probably have just three standard ASX speccies.

I am not saying POW is doing this, This is a general statement saying that many organisations use the ASX as a scam. The ASX has been clamping down this year which is good, they need to do a lot more though. POW is a prime example of why they need to do more, again I am not saying POW is a scam however, POW was put in a TH and asked WTF basically. POW answered in the simplest way which left everyone baffled, and had basically admitted to being shafted by the Koreans.

If I am the ASX, i'd put companies like this into suspension until a proper, clear, statement has answered their question and until all details of the Margaret Lake deal were clear. This would help to preserve Mums and dads money from being sold off and would have stopped many people from doing their arse.
    Last edited by pustayo: 04/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.