ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

i feel an announcement coming..., page-10

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Some really interesting words about Whn. I read this several times and there is so much you can get out of it. IMO Whn is the one to watch. Better in then out I believe...

WHL plan to completely farm-out their Seychelles project, completing 2D and 3D seismic and firming up leads ready for drilling in 2013-14.
    But it has been WHL’s ability to pull off one of the most successful gazettal round release acquisitions in Western Australia’s prolific Exmouth sub-basin that has earned the company notice.

“We beat Shell out of WA-460-P with an aggressive bid in the 2011 acreage round, we have become the ‘little guy making some noise’ in Perth, which is excellent. We bid with Strike and Cottesloe Oil and Gas, all of us taking a 33.33% share. There is easily over 2 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of gas in our section of the Palta formation. This acreage we expect to be drilled by mid-2012, our shareholders deserve a high impact well.

“With the farm-out of our Seychelles assets, we want to make it clear we are not ‘losing the farm’ so to speak. We will be using our farm-out funds to move into more prospective locations and to build value. As an emerging mid-cap we have to move fast and play to our strengths.”

The pending announcment might surprise us in many ways. Just read the top paragraphs several times....I got it.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.