I feel for the shorters, burnt today, incinerated , page-8

1. 23,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    So far during the Bear vs Bulls debate (?) the most consistent happening is, the ones that crow early and loud tend to end up incorect. Although generally claim victory anyway becuse the game they were playing finished yesterday or last week.
    I'm on your side Stocko...and hope you are correct.
    I am amased however at the comments that the US market has no effect on ours made by several posters.
    The same posters who appear to have stayed up all night to watch that same market that doesn't effect ours.
    What I have learnt out of all this..
    1) Crashy is a dumb blonde (or so says nkarp)
    2) Hellraiser has Sybil syndrome (multiple personalities) and has bought so few NCP shares that he forgets how much he paid for them.
    3) The game is never over so any claim of victory will only result in battle lines being drawn again.
    4) The market will work in the opposite to reason with unpredictable regularity allowing us all to be experts for fleeting moments and challenge us to wade back into the war when we make gooses of ourselves.
    5) High risk with high reward with small outlay doesn't hurt as much when you &^%$ up.

Oh well...to each their own.

happy trades

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.