I feel sad for my daughter, page-5

1. 80,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yeah, well ------------- there's no guarantee that her friends who are partying aren't sharing the disease among themselves and giving some of them a death sentence

so - being locked away might be a godsend - although if perchance it was a disastrous outcome - she would then feel guilty for being the one spared

we are funny creatures

if all goes like it's going elsewhere - no one will be going out anywhere except to the supermarket etc within a week or 2 --- so, it may well be good training

it would be an interesting experience as a young person ----------- I can't say for sure how I would have taken it - but, I suspect ok - was never a party person anyway - so, that makes it easy I guess

atm - I am isolated except for the shop thingy --------to me - it's very easy -

I had to say no to a help from a neighbor this morning and a handshake - he's a lovely man - but, he told me the other day he has a memory problem from 'a disease' --????????? I think he had some sort of cancer in the throat or similar --- his English is far from perfect and my????? whatever he was speaking is less than ---------- well, bloody dismal - anyway, I think he forgets that we are in lockdown, because he said that he had some memory problems since his disease - but, he remembered when I didn't shake his hand this morning that there was a reason why we shouldn't shake hands or tongue kiss or whatever he's used to - anyway -- there's only ten of us here apparently - I was approached by one of them as I returned today to inquire if I was using the ablutions block - would I mind just using one particular shower etc - so we could keep more secure --
    I got the shower with his sister if I am to use it

hmmmm -------- c'est bon - might have to start showering

just for extra hygiene of course

if the words that Boris in the UK used last night are true - then, this lockdown stuff or at least the lockup of clubs, cafes, pubs etc. - is on for months - not days

he said they would be reviewing monthly

that's a lot of showers

and, zip parties for daughters

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.