ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

May I add my opinion, for what it is worth, which is probably...

1. 780 Posts.
    May I add my opinion, for what it is worth, which is probably less than 1 ESG share (in today's terms anyway).

I found when I was critical of the management at Clean Seas Tuna (CSS, bio-tech, not aquaculture) no-one wanted to hear it, similarly at Norton Gold Fields (NGF, negative net assets). It seems that a lot of people view this site as a place to promote stocks whereas IMO, it should be one where people can give both tips and recommendations to buy and/or sell as well as warn new investors of things that can go wrong.

A lot of times, the recommendations are chart based. These are so vastly different in their nature to those given that are based on research which reveal the true value (both positive and negative) of both the underlying assets and quality of management.

When a writer gets it right, people will (and do) begin to listen and maybe follow that writer. The feedback is great to receive, both positive and negative IMO, I love it when people criticise me and I learn something or, even more, when I turn out to be correct!

At the end of the day, they are all opinions, they are what makes a market, i.e. people who are willing to buy meet people who want to sell.

Enjoy the forum, take what you want from it but accept that not everyone has the same investment and risk profile as yourself.

So endeth the lesson.

PS I hope that was worth more than an ESG share as of 10th October 2008, high of $0.22, close of $0.205

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.