LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I Feel the LNG Love!, page-20

1. 1,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    As opposed to trading, successful investing is about identifying potential a long way ahead, weighting your portfolio according to an assessment of risk and the likelihood of achieving that potential.

I started with LNG about 5 years ago @ $0.40 and traded & accumulated to $0.60 and the same all the way down to $0.14 then held on for the ride, occasionally accumulating on each major dip driven by shorters and those with a short attention span.

In my view with LNG the potential has continued to increase, the risk is reducing and the likelihood of realising the company's goals is increasing.

My current perspective is I'm happy to stick with it for about another 3-5 years as the LNG trains progressively come on stream at the rate of one every 3 months for what currently looks like 4 trains for Magnolia, 6 for Bear Head, 2+ for FL & ? for Mexico. Things might change when MB retires in about 3 years. I can see a capital gain over that time of 6 to 10 times current prices.

In the meantime you could do much worse than jump on board the train, relax a bit and enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.