LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I Feel the LNG Love!, page-21

1. 263 Posts.
    I bought in at 4.15 as my first investment. Watched it go down to $2. I kept all my shares as I had looked at the future value and believed I would still make money on it in the long run. Took advantage of prices from $2 all the way up to 3.60. I have not purchased any more shares since then, but that is due to being in my final year of university and not having any more money to throw into it. I personally hope I can start work next year and still be able to buy in sub $7.

You fail to see the purpose of investing. Look at what a company is worth and determine if the SP is currently worth that. If its under = buy, if it's over = sell. This is what the famous Buffet does anyway. Seems to be working for him. LNG will be worth $$$$$ very soon. We all know this. It's even more obvious since the latest BTA announcement and FERC info.

Yes, the price has gone up a lot in the last year. But why is that a reason to not buy and to say that people who buy in at $5 are idiots?? Commonwealth bank was $2 a share 30 years ago. Crashed down to $27 in the 2008 GFC. If you were to take the attitude that it was $2 a share 30 years ago, you wouldn't be laughing at the $90 SP now... Obviously you are going to say, "but everyone knew it would recover, blah blah the bank is worth the higher price". Exactly correct. So maybe try and do some research ad realise that LNG is worth more than 0.20c, $2, $5. In fact fosters says $7.70, and this is just the beginning.

Some advice for you. If you are clearly not interested in buying the stock, then why are you wasting your time on an internet forum telling others not to buy?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.