LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I Feel the LNG Love!, page-31

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I have to agree with TeTeTe... discounted cash flow valuation modelling (what the brokers/instos) use is based on a set of assumptions looking at the "potential future cashflow earnings" of a company...

We have to give LNG some credit though... they acquired Bear Head and Magnolia site which is a piece of dirt in the US so that's gotta be worth maybe all up how much? $60M-$100M book value?. Divide that by number of shares issued.. say 463M shares (i dont know what the numbers are). Say $100M / 463M shares = $0.22 c lol

I told you guys.. my dad's in his 70s... he bought his place for $20k and have never moved anywhere... that dirt is worth $2.5M lol.... will his piece of dirt worth $20k?

yeah if Perth becomes a GHOST TOWN lol... its still a reality... we are seeing easterners heading back to where they came from coz BHP/RIO/Woodside/Atlas/FMG/Engineering contractors all being made redundant... thats why now Sydney and Melbourne's property markets going up....

This could happen to LNG... you never know... With so many projects in the US in the pipeline... anything could happen.. Tsunami/Earthquakes could occur in Louisiana and MLNG's... FID will get delayed now.. its suppose to happen June 2015.... it's now pushed back for 12 months at a minimum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.