LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I Feel the LNG Love!, page-34

1. 253 Posts.
    I get the point you're making but it's a rhetorical question im sure,, so first if you have 2.5 million to spend on stock and you don't do your due diligence that's your own fault, but most people with 2.5 to spend have people to look into things professionally for them or they are really good at it themselves, anyways if in your opinion the company is not going to build anything then don't buy any shares for any price, if you beleive they will build even one plant with one train do you think it will be worth $4.90 a share?, I doubt it, probably a bit more so there's profit to be had, lastly and possibly more importantly if you think there may be a Chance that one or possibly more than one plant will be built with multiple trains then it's a good chance other people think so also, (people like Baupost and others) and that my friend can make you money. As time progresses and people Think it will be done they buy shares at higher and higer prices as agreements are signed off and other we'll call it milestones are achieved. So if you buy in at 20 cents and close your position at $1.50 or at $4.50 whats the problem You Made Money. And if you buy at $4.90 and sell at $5.90 You Made Money! You're asking Andy and others if they can tell you if LNG will be here 30 years from now and honestly (maybe you didn't mean it to be) it's a silly question. You can't promise Google will be here 30 years from now or Amazon but people became millionaires along the way on the ride, LNG has made millionaires im sure, and may still make a few more, now if you hold permanently and never sell a shsre to buy a house or a car or to put actual cash in the bank that's your own fault. It's our human greedy nature, I haven't sold a share and won't till double digits ($10) or better, if it falls before it reaches that I ubderstand its my fault I took the risk, I could sell now and buy a new Yellow Corvette to replace my C6 but Im greedy and I want a bit more than a car, but people are making money here, even if it goes away tomorrow, which it won't, sorry for the long post not broken into paragraphs making it easier to read like Poss , but get on the "Train" or get outta the way. You can at least make lunch money for the month and if ur only comfortable holding for a week or a month then sell and take your green. I'll take an extra five dollars if you're going to give it to me Lol, make a few bucks and be happy or hold as some plan to, take the risk and hope for a few thousand. 20 cents to 5 dollars - it's already a success , people already made money , but I think there's more than a few dollars left to make,, jus my opinion tho. Humble opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.