LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I Feel the LNG Love!, page-61

1. 21 Posts.
    Hi all. Finally thought its a good time for my first post.
    First I would like to say thanks to all the informative posters on this stock.They have helped me keep a level head and calmed my nerves a many time along this journey.
    I bought this stock at the 20c level after a tip from a co-worker about a year ago now.it was my first ever share purchase(didn't even have a CommSec account before that) since then have done well in a number of others.
    What compelled me to decide to post is the two downrampers B1&B2 (well that's what they remind me of anyway) not only am I free carried on this stock,as I'm sure many others are also,but I have pocketed some nice profits along the way.I don't use stop losses.Why!? Because I'm stubourn.Why should I sell and just add to the downward swing when the Big boys decide to tree shake? Just so they can pic up my shares at a lower price.No thanks,I'll sell on my terms(almost always on green days) I will top up when It comes down but not contribute to it(even though my portion of shares wouldn't account for much. But if many did this ?)
    Anyways enough ranting from me, this stock is a champion and has already made $$$ for many.... Stop the negative comments...lol it's already a success! For many.

Nothing better than driving to work,smile on your face,LNG in the green and the last thing you read "GO LNG YOU GOOD THING!" Running through your mind. which has been many days over the last year.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.