LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I Feel the LNG Love!, page-7

1. 545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    no i dont have analysis on LNG.. its a generic statement to be cautious when we're investing =)
    one day you could get caught out

for example.... the recent spike with Meridian LNG agreement... maybe I have misread the announcement, but where does it say that MLNG has "executed" a BTA with Meridian LNG? I think MLNG is advanced in its negotiations... and everyone rushes in to buy for the reason of not wanting to miss the boat.. Can someone clarify whether we have an "executed" BTA with Meridian LNG.. maybe the sp surged coz people internal knows its a done deal? To someone on the outside like me... wouldn't have a clue

Another example is the Notice of Schedule.. the Final approval from FERC won't be till February 2016... based on MLNG's timeline, I thought financial close was June 2015? Well I reckon that will get pushed back to June 2016 (schedule delay of a year or 18 months??)... and everyone then rushes in to buy of not wanting to miss the boat

I would have thought the sp would have been priced in when this was announced in February... but yet.. the sp surge.. so who knows

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.