BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

i finally get it

1. 757 Posts.
    I thought this forum was for sharing information and informed opinion, but what I should have done was concentrate on the disclaimer at the end of all sabretoothed's posts to understand why we are here.

"This post is for entertainment purposes only and is never ever ever advice!"

So from now on, anything I post that is meant to entertain will include his disclaimer at it's end.

GSK has secretly built a vast underground Relenza manufacturing plant and will enable world governments to buy immediately all the Relenza inhaler and newly developed IV Relenza courses they want. As a result of the surprise supply of the superior antiviral, all outstanding Tamiflu orders have been cancelled. Government representatives and the WHO have admitted to relief that they don't have to keep up the pretense that Tamiflu was the best defence against bird flu, just because that was all they could get their hands on.

Disclaimer:This post is for entertainment purposes only and is never ever ever advice! In fact it may (probably will) contain lies and traces of peanut.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.